100 Questions & Answers About Kidney Cancer
by Campbell, Steven C., M.D., Ph.D./ Rini, Brian I., M.D./ Uzzo, Robert G., M.D./ Lane, Brian R., M.D., Ph.D.
Whether youre a newly diagnosed patient or a friend or relative of someone suffering from kidney cancer, this book can help. Offering both doctor and patient perspectives, 100 Questions & Answers About Kidney Cancer, Third Edition provides authoritative and practical answers to the most commonly asked questions by patients and their loved ones. What is kidney cancer? What causes kidney cancer? How is kidney cancer treated? long with the answers to these and other questions, this book provides information on the different types of kidney cancer, signs and symptoms, treatment options, and more. Written by experts in the field 100 Questions & Answers About Kidney Cancer, Second Edition is an invaluable resource for anyone coping with the physical and emotional uncertainty of this disease.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- ISBN-13: 9781284164961
- ISBN: 1284164969
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 3