101 Epic Dishes: Recipes That Teach You How To Make The Classics Even More Delicious
With a brand new gig on Iron Chef America, regular TV appearances on other national cooking shows such as Cutthroat Kitchen and Chopped, connections to big-name cooking stars, plus a bestselling debut cookbook, Jet Tila is taking America's food scene by storm. In his second cookbook, Jet partners with his co-chef and wife, Ali, to teach people how to cook food like they do in restaurants via specially curated, amazing recipes. With solid training and cooking experience, Jet knows how to cook well, develop high-quality content that people crave and sell it. The recipes are easy and beginner-friendly, but have that extra special flavour twist and/or key technique that makes them stand out. One incredible meal at a time, Jet and Ali give you dependable, must-make recipes like Prime Rib with Au Jus, Fettuccini Carbonara and Duck Breast with Blackberry Gastrique. Jet's takes on classic dishes like Roasted Tomato Soup with Parmesan Crisps and the Ultimate Cheeseburger will become new favourites. For anyone who loves Jet Tila or just awesome food, this cookbook is packed with fun, flavour and good vibes with the bonus that you're learning new techniques to cook like the pros. This book has 101 recipes and 60 photographs.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Page Street Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781624145735
- ISBN: 1624145736
- Publication Year: 2019