101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems
These 101 problems, in essay format, are substantially more challenging than those you'll find on the PE exam - offering a great way to hone your solving skills. Here's what one of our customers writes:"Don't let the (multiple-choice) exam format dictate how you prepare. Working longer, more detailed problems is always good, because this allows for more thorough comprehension. Then, when you get a less complex problem on the exam, with some process-simplifying 'givens,' you'll know exactly where they fit into the overall problem."Problems are grouped by topic to facilitate your review. Complete step-by-step solutions are provided.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Professional Pubns Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780912045771
- ISBN: 0912045779
- Publication Year: 1989