101 Solved Nuclear Engineering Problems
101 Solved Nuclear Engineering Problems is widely regarded as the best study resource available for nuclear PE exam candidates. 101 exam-like problems cover all the subject areas you are likely to see on the test. This self-contained study guide includes all the tables and data you need to work every problem?all you supply is your calculator. Step-by-step solutions point out common errors to avoid. Both SI and U.S. customary units are used, reflecting standard practice in each subject. A reference list guides you to more information on every topic.Topics coveredNuclear Power Systems Nuclear Radiation Nuclear Fuel Management Nuclear Theory Nuclear Instrumentation Working through all the problems in this book will help you achieve the most thorough exam preparation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Professional Pubns Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781888577303
- ISBN: 1888577304
- Publication Year: 1999