105 Days Of Prayer
Here is a book that will help you focus, articulate and pray with confidence. Using King David as her example of a prayer warrior, Jackie McCullough shows us simple and fulfilling ways to touch God every time you go to prayer. Lifting you above the fears and uncertainties of daily living, you will find faith and confidence rising in your spirit with every page you read.You will learn new ways to express your deepest needs and desires to God as you learn how to pray prayers for love, for family members, for the sick, for guidance, and for your marriage. You will learn how to pray confidently for wisdom, success, and trust. You will see how easy it is to approach the Lord for a college student, a pregnant mother, for personal stamina, for weary mind...the list goes on and on!A new life of communion with God is about to open as you read this incredible book!
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Clearwater Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Destiny Image Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780768422924
- ISBN: 0768422922
- Publication Year: 2005