15 Primary Source Activities: American History
15 ready-to-go lessons teach students to use and evaluate primary sources as they actively participate in simulations, news interviews, map making, and 15 other engaging activities. Each lesson features primary source materials, a lesson plan, extension activities, and additional resources. American history topics include Revolutionary War, Slavery, Immigration, the Industrial Revolution, and the Westward Movement. For use with Grades 4-8.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources
- ISBN-13: 9780439251846
- ISBN: 0439251842
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: PAP/CHRT