18th Century Superstar: Mozart
For use in schools and libraries only. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was one of history's greatest composers. He wrote in a variety of musical genres for an audience that included everyone from King Louis XV to Johann Christian Bach. Uncover the early influences that helped this prodigy develop into a genius for the ages, and understand his true impact in this personal and musically inspired biography.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Prebind
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Turtleback Books
- ISBN-13: 9780606402682
- ISBN: 0606402683
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: Reprint