Onetime country princess Taylor Swift continued her journey to pop stardom with her fifth studio album, 1989, which followed the 2012 release Red. Swift teamed up with songwriter Max Martin and producer Shellback (One Direction, Maroon Five), as well OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder and Fun. guitarist Jack Antonoff, in an album inspired by late-'80s pop. The debut single "Shake It Off" was an immediate success, reaching number one on the Billboard Hot 100. ~ Scott Kerr, Rovi
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Label: Big Machine Records
- UPC: 843930013500