20000 Years Of History: A New Mexico Bibliography
In all the United States, New Mexico is unmatched for the depth of its traditions, its history, and for its multicultural network. The state is a veritable laboratory for study of the ways groups have met and influenced one another. This bibliography provides a fairly inclusive but far from complete listing of the best published sources testifying to New Mexico's record of cultural continuity and intercultural mingling. Many good readings not listed are either unpublished, difficult to obtain or more technical than the readings offered.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sunstone Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780913270141
- ISBN: 0913270148
- Publication Year: 1973