25 Natural Ways To Manage Stress And Prevent Burnout: A Mind Body Approach To Health And Well Being
25 Natural Ways to Manage Stress and Avoid Burnout presents simple, natural ways to restore emotional health and well-being. It covers vitamins, herbs, and fibers scientifically proved to be natural antidepressants. Also included are quick and easy visualization and relaxation techniques, as well as exercises to reduce stress.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Keats Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780658007002
- ISBN: 0658007009
- Publication Year: 2000