365 Days Of Smiles
Everybody's dream is to begin the day with a smile. In fact, a smile and laughter can give free rein to a store of energy whose benefits may last all day long. Moreover, high spirits, cheerfulness and irony denote tranquillity and inner self-confidence, attributes we all would like to have. A large number of splendid, cheerful and amusing illustrations accompany a series of aphorisms, mottoes and famous quotations that will not fail to make you smile and laugh: 365 occasions to enjoy yourself while reflecting on and taking in original ideas on how to adopt a more carefree and optimistic approach to life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: White Star Editions
- ISBN-13: 9788854413047
- ISBN: 8854413046
- Publication Year: 2018