365 New Words A Year 2010 Calendar
Now celebrating 30 fabulous years as the best and bestselling word calendar, 365 New Words-A-Year is the perfect gift for writers, readers, students, crossword buffs, and etymology aficionados. On every page is a great new way to boost your everyday vocabulary. There are million-dollar words (paroemiologist: a student of proverbs), folksy words (thank-you-ma'am: a bump or depression in a road), and more. You're sure to avoid catachresis (use of the wrong word for the context), because each entry includes a definition, pronunciation, sample sentence, and detailed word history.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Workman Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780761152583
- ISBN: 076115258X
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: PAG