4 Kid Favorites: Baby Looney Tunes Collection
Like the earlier cartoon series Tiny Toon Adventures, Baby Looney Tunes was a "retro" project involving most of the familiar characters from the Warner Bros. animation stable. Rather shamelessly emulating the classic Muppet Babies, the series offered infant versions of Bugs and Babs Bunny, Daffy Duck, the Tasmanian Devil, Sylvester, and Tweety, all wearing diapers and all cared for by Tweety's traditional "keeper" Granny. Tied in with a new line of Mattel toys, the program was far more "age appropriate" than the irreverent earlier incarnations of these famous characters. "It's a very cute, sweet show with a positive message," explained WB animation president Sander Schwartz. Given a sneak preview over the Cartoon Network on September 3, 2002, Baby Looney Tunes made its official cable-TV and syndication premiere on September 16. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Orland Park
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: WARNER HOME VIDEO
- UPC: 883929228089
- Region: Region 1