50 Top Tools For Coaching: A Complete Tool Kit For Developing And Empowering People
The coaching market is still growing, and as it matures clients are becoming demanding buyers of coaching services. The need for coaching to demonstrate credibility and competence is increasing. This book sets out to help professional coaches achieve more with their clients.50 Top Tools for Coaching provides a broad range of tools and techniques that can be easily applied to many situations. The book will help coaches assess the needs of their clients, select tools that address their needs, and allow them to coach with confidence. It covers topics crucial to the coaching relationship, including: setting goals and measuring progress, understanding and resolving problems and conflict, increasing confidence and enhancing performance, interacting and working more effectively with others, enhancing one's leadership style.The book includes sample forms and tables that can be used in a coaching session. A companion offers these forms for download and provides access to video samples of coaching sessions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kogan Page Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780749456764
- ISBN: 0749456760
- Publication Year: 2009