52 Weekend Digital Photo Projects: Inspirational Projects, Camera Skills, Equipment, Imaging Techniques
"Digital Photo" magazine is the essential publication for both amateur and professional digital photographers. This title covers subjects that include the following (TBC): night photography, portraits in natural light, natural world, details, holiday gatherings, city lights, reflections, motion blurs, capturing colour, special effects, and more.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Westerville
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781780973142
- ISBN: 1780973144
- Publication Year: 2013