55 Tactics For Implementing Rti In Inclusive Settings
Boost academic achievement for all students in your inclusive classroom!As schools implement RTI in general education settings, educators need easy access to information about effective teaching and intervention tactics for diverse learners. This resource offers teachers 55 research-based instructional tactics organized around four components planning, managing, delivering, and evaluating. Teachers will also find:Accommodations/modifications for adapting tactics to meet individual learning needsIllustrations showing how to implement tactics within each tier of a three-tier RTI frameworkStrategies for meeting the needs of diverse students, classrooms, and schoolsA wealth of reproducibles, worksheets, and forms for immediate use
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Corwin Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781412942393
- ISBN: 141294239X
- Publication Year: 2009