60 Greatest Irish Rebel Songs [Box]
60 Greatest Irish Rebel Songs, much like its boozier cousin, 60 Greatest Ever Irish Pub Songs, spans three discs and features selections from some of the genre's most notable artists, including Paddy Reily ("Nation Once Again"), Brendan Bowyer ("Minstrel Boy"), the Dubliners ("Dirty Old Town"), Wolfe Tones ("Up the Border"), and many more. ~ James Christopher Monger, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Dolphin Records
- UPC: 5099343340039