7 Billion Needles 3
Hikaru Takabe used to be the class loner. She was that girl who always kept to herself and would have rather had her headphones on at all times, even during class sessions. She never dared open her heart to anyone. But after she was obliviated by a meteor and rebuilt from her DNA up by a cosmic creature called Horizon her outlook on life took a quick turn for the positive. Now Hikaru will have to host another inter-galactic entity within her. Now the interstellar mass-murderer Maelstrom has settled inside her along with Horizon. But this completely new life-form not only has brought less privacy into Hikaru's life, but it may have changed the direction of evolution itself. As if sensing the earth's unusual state, a new existence proclaiming itself the moderator suddenly appears in front of Hikaru. According to him the earth is about to attempt a macro evolution in extreme chaos, so that he needs to correct the process in case that it causes disorder of the universe.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Vertical Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781932234275
- ISBN: 1932234276
- Publication Year: 2011