A Better Backpack
"How could a smarter backpack make life easier for the kids in your school? Great inventors use a process called design thinking to help them identify problems, big and small, and create solutions for them. This book introduces readers to design thinking and asks them to look at their backpack (the pros and cons of it) in a specific way to figure out how to improve it. Design thinking fosters innovation, creativity, and even empathy--essential learning for students. Book includes table of contents, glossary of key words, index, author biography, sidebars, infographics, and instructions"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cherry Lake Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781534139732
- ISBN: 1534139737
- Publication Year: 2019