A Book Worth Writing: Creating A Million $1 Ebooks A 5 Step Guide From Concept To Completion
This is a tongue-in-cheek informational book on how to create and publish your first eBook. Follow Jack along the creative process, from idea creation to work flow to proof-reading to making a cover and publishing your book. Will it help you sell a million copies? Probably not. But then again, buying a lottery ticket does not mean you ll win a million dollars either! What you will win here is humor and some good publishing advice. You're bound to laugh as Jack humorously teaches you the tools of the trade, and you will learn a set of reliable skills from his lessons on writer's craft, how to market your book effectively, building a platform (following) before you release your first edition, and using literary devices to make your literature more compelling, all while sharing a graphic fairy tale story along the way. So, if you are an aspiring writer, jump on board Jack's journey through these unchartered waters and publish YOUR first book!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781481234733
- ISBN: 1481234730
- Publication Year: 2012