A Browning Chronology: Elizabeth Barrett And Robert Browning
Seeks to guide readers through Barrett and Browning's material in three main sections; youth, contrasting early backgrounds and careers and growing interest in each other's work to 1845; courtship, marriage and Italy covering work to 1861; Browning's later life of socializing and prolific writing to his death. In the AUTHOR CHRONOLOGIES series.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9780333680933
- ISBN: 0333680936
- Publication Year: 1999