A Child's Calendar
A deluxe 20th anniversary edition of one of the first major award-winning titles to feature an interracial family, A Child's Calendar combines the star power of John Updike and Trina Schart Hyman. Celebrate the little moments that make each month special in this edition of this inclusive Caldecott Honor book featuring 12 poems about a family and the turn of the seasons. Updike's poems provide the accompaniment for Hyman's award-winning images of an interracial family going about the business of their lives throughout the year, from sledding in January through making valentines, playing at the beach, and picking pumpkins.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: School And Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Holiday House
- ISBN-13: 9780823439560
- ISBN: 0823439569
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 20 ANV