A Concise History Of South Africa
This book provides a succinct overview of the past 1500 years of South African history, up to and including the government of Nelson Mandela. On the basis of a description of precolonial African societies and of colonial conquest, it concentrates on the economic and political transformations leading up to the radical changes of the past decade. Nevertheless, it also devotes much attention to the diversity of South African society and the vibrancy of its cultural life.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB North Lamar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780521575782
- ISBN: 0521575788
- Publication Year: 1999