A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court
by Mark Twain (1889)
Description: First U.S. edition, second state. Octavo. 575 pages, followed by 2 pages of ads. Rebound in half leather over pebbled cloth boards.
Minor rubbing to extremities; faint toning and dampstaining scattered throughout; one inch closed tear to front free endpaper; owner's contemporary gift inscription dated Christmas 1890, still a very good copy.. Published by Charles L. Webster 1889. Very Good Condition. In our Flagship store. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1889
- Listing Date: 11/25/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A