A Desert Food Chain: A Who Eats What Adventure In North America
Welcome to the desert! Some people think of the desert as a hot, dry, lifeless place. But it is full of life, with diamondback rattlesnakes stalking scorpions and coyotes prowling for rabbits after nightfall. Day and night in the desert, the hunt is on to find foodand to avoid becoming someone elses next meal. All living things are connected to one another in a food chain, from animal to animal, animal to plant, plant to insect, and insect to animal. What path will you take to follow the food chain through the desert? Will you Race after a roadrunner chasing her dinner? Fly with a pallid bat during her nightly insect feast? Shadow a pronghorn dining on prickly pear? Follow all three chains and many more on this who-eats-what adventure!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lernerclassroom
- ISBN-13: 9780761341901
- ISBN: 0761341900
- Publication Year: 2008