A Farewell To Arms: The Hemingway Library Edition
Featuring a previously published author introduction, a personal foreword by his son, and a new introduction by his grandson, a definitive edition of the lauded World War I classic collects all thirty-nine of the author's alternate endings to offer new insights into his creative process.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB St Louis Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- ISBN-13: 9781451658163
- ISBN: 1451658168
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: Reprint