A Guide To The Cietac Arbitration Rules
The China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC) is the largest permanent arbitration center in the world, with a fast-growing case load and rising international profile. This commentary on the CIETAC 2012 Arbitration Rules provides guidance on the rules, alongside practical and procedural recommendations from practitioners of unparalleled experience. This is a rule-by-rule examination of the inception, interpretation and application of the new rules, which makes comparative reference to the rules of other institutions and considers all relevant case law and legislation. The commentary groups the rules thematically according to the principle areas of practitioner interest, including chapters on: Jurisdiction and the Arbitration Agreement; Commencing the Arbitration; Formation and Challenges to the Arbitral Tribunal; Conduct of Proceedings; Awards; Summary Procedure and Costs. The text concludes with a chapter on the practical aspects of arbitrating in China, ensuring the book is a comprehensive reference work for practitioners in the field.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780199671717
- ISBN: 0199671710
- Publication Year: 2019