A Guy's Guide To Being A Man's Man
The popular actor from The Sopranos provides a humorous guide designed to help any man be all that he can be to succeed in love, work, play, and life, offering advice on everything from the art of dressing like a champ or winning big money and big respect in Vegas to how to select, smoke, and savor a great cigar.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Anderson Mill
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Penguin Group USA
- ISBN-13: 9780425215364
- ISBN: 0425215369
- Publication Year: 2007