A Journey To The Centre Of The Earth
by Jules Verne (1959)
Description: Dodd, Mead & Company, New York, NY. 1959. Book Club Edition. Hardback. Condition: Very good. Dust jacket. Condition: Very good. Dj chipped on bottom edge, crown and heel, damped stained at rear along hinge. Book of the Month Club. See photos.. Published by Dodd, Mead & Company 1959 Very Good Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1959
- Listing Date: 11/26/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A