A Lancaster Amish Life For Jacob
When orphaned teen Jacob Marshall makes a terrible mistake, will he survive nature's wrath and truly find his place with the Amish of Lancaster County? Just when orphaned Philadelphia teen Jacob Marshall thinks he's settled into a new life with his Amish family in Lancaster County, things go horribly wrong. Plagued by self doubt and rage, Jacob makes a terrible mistake, injuring himself and losing his family's precious horse, Turnip. Now, Jacob and his foster sister Sarah must face nature's wrath in a fight for their lives as they struggle to find their horse, their faith and their way home. Will Jacob and Sarah survive the night, and will Jacob find the strength to overcome his self-doubt and truly accept his new Amish home and family?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781547194469
- ISBN: 1547194464
- Publication Year: 2017