A New Century In Retrospect And Prospect
What changes and challenges does the New Millennium hold for society? In an inter-disciplinary study of educational systems, technology, government, and the workplace,A New Century in Retrospect and Prospect evaluates how future changes will affect nearly every aspect of our society and discusses the changes society will have to make to meet these challenges.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ Pr of Amer
- ISBN-13: 9780761817819
- ISBN: 0761817816
- Publication Year: 2000