A Notebook Of Dermatopathology: Mastering The Basics, Pattern Recognition, And Key Pathologic Findings
This is an invaluable collection of information designed to help residents, fellows, and students - as well as any already qualified medical professional interested in revising the essentials of skin conditions - to master the basics of skin pathology. Using the principle of pattern recognition, it simplifies the multitude of dermatopathologic signs by using easy-to-memorize images of what the key features look like - photomnemonics. There are also helpful sections on the technical aspects of dermatopathology and on the key findings at each level of the skin. Organized simply and abundantly illustrated, this text will be an indispensable guide to revision for all its readers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781138704084
- ISBN: 1138704083
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1