A Perfect Practice: How To Establish And Maintain A Successful Practice In Holistic Health And Healing
A Perfect Practice is a step-by-step guide to help the novice practitioner establish and maintain a successful practice in their choice of modality. Full of real-life examples, this book gives you clear guidelines on how to set up your practice, promote your business and make a living by following your passion.Whether you are a brand new practitioner or an existing professional who hasn't yet reached their potential, reading this book will give you insight from BelindaGrace's twenty years of experience in the mind, body and spirit health and healing fields. You have put so much time, energy, effort and money into coming this far, it's time to turn your passionate business into personal fulfilment and professional success.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rockpool Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781925429718
- ISBN: 1925429717
- Publication Year: 2017