A Practical Approach To Effective Litigation
This book analyzes the key skills that a lawyer needs to handle a case effectively. In addition to covering skills in dealing with a client, writing legal documents, and presenting a case in court, the text demonstrates how to use law effectively, how to develop a case, and how to present persuasive arguments. The approach is practical and sets out the skills that will help to found a successful legal career.Following the Woolf reforms and other changes in procedure and evidence rules, lawyers operate in an increasingly complex environment, faced with funding litigation challenges and the usage of sophisticated communications & information technology systems. The book carefully addresses legal skills within this rapidly changing context. In putting skills and law together, A Practical Approach to Effective Litigation shows how a sound knowledge of the legal principles of tort and contract can be used to get results for a real client in a real case. It will be of use to anyone starting work in legal practice, or training to be a barrister or solicitor.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780199550302
- ISBN: 0199550301
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 7