A Practical Guide To Skin Cancer
Skin cancer is the most common malignant neoplasm, and with the increasing regularity of such tumors comes the need for a practical guide for medical professionals to reference for diagnosis, management, and treatment. This book covers everything from the epidemiology of the skin cancer, clinical presentation with clinical photographs, diagrams of the most common anatomical locations, to histological descriptions, special stains/tests for diagnosis, and a treatment algorithm in chart form. A Practical Guide to Skin Cancer offers brief and succinct chapters with pertinent references, as well as high quality color photographs, diagrams, tables, and charts. Written for dermatologists, dermatology residents, and oncologists, this book allows for the reader to quickly and easily obtain the information regarding a tumor's clinical presentation, patient evaluation and treatment algorithms, proving essential for every physician who encounters these tumors in their daily practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319749013
- ISBN: 3319749013
- Publication Year: 2018