A Que Si!
A QUE S ! is a provocative post-intermediate Spanish conversation book that will motivate your students. Learners develop an important cultural awareness and build the confidence they need to express opinions through oral and written discussion on a variety of timely, personally relevant issues. The book's highly acclaimed thematic organization focuses on topics of general contemporary relevance, which help raise awareness and understanding of Hispanic and global issues. Each thematic unit is supported by creative activities and engaging authentic materials, including dozens of new selections in literature, journalism, films, songs, and cartoons.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Coon Rapids
- Seller rating:
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Heinle & Heinle Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781413003901
- ISBN: 1413003907
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: 3