A Sloth's Guide To Taking It Easy
Is modern living stressing you out and getting on top of you? Try slowing things down a little by being more sloth. Living in the 21st century is exciting, but with everything moving so quickly it can feel a touch overwhelming. It's time that everybody relaxed and took a moment to enjoy the simple pleasures, but we also appreciate it's easier said than done. That's why we've enlisted the help of an expert to guide you along the path to peace. Meet your mentor: Brian the sloth. Brian's hilarious advice is presented in this brilliant gift book that taps into 2018's cutest animal trend: sloths.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dog & Bone
- ISBN-13: 9781911026570
- ISBN: 1911026577
- Publication Year: 2018