A Social Security Owner's Manual: Your Guide To Social Security Retirement, Dependent's And Survivor's Benefits
In this age of disappearing pensions and decimated retirement savings accounts, Social Security benefits are becoming more and more important all the time. As the baby boom generation reaches retirement age, we're seeing more and more folks who want learn how to maximize the Social Security benefits available to them. A Social Security Owner's Manual was created to help folks better understand all of the options available as they commence this very important benefit. You'll learn how your benefits are calculated, how to maximize not only your own benefit but the benefits available to your spouse, and methods for wringing every possible dollar from the available benefit structure. This edition is updated with all of the changes brought about by the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015, so that you have the latest, up-to-date information on available strategies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781519655066
- ISBN: 1519655061
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 4