A Spanish Texas Trilogy
by Robert H Thonhoff (1981)
Description: First Edition. These three volumes, El Fuerte de Cibolo The Texas Connection with the American Revolution and Forgotten Battlefield of the First Texas Revolution (written by Ted Schwarz and edited by Thonhoff) were a gift set made by the author to illustrator Jack Jackson, with a personal thank-you note to Jackson laid in, sold to us by Jackson's son. Each volume is a first edition, and all are also flat-signed by Thonhoff. Published by Eakin Press 1981 Near Fine Condition. Stated first editions. In our South Lamar store.Dimensions: Octavo (6 x 9)Signature notes: Flat signed by Thonhoff on all 3 volumes with a thank-you note laid in Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Description: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1981
- Listing Date: 05/01/2017