A Starter On Support Bargaining And Money Bargaining In Twenty Eight Digestible Bites
This book provides an introduction to the theory of support-bargaining and money-bargaining. Support-bargaining arises from the propensity of all individuals to seek the support of those around them and is the underlying mechanism of democratic societies. It is also the underlying mechanism of theory formation. Intellectual support-bargaining is the process by which support is assembled for ideas and theories. Mainstream economic theory, or `neoclassical theory', can be seen as formulated to advance individual interest. It is mainstream because it has assembled sufficient support to give it ascendancy in academia. It reconciles private and public interest in a mathematical account of resource allocation. Money-bargaining, in contrast, explains the process of economic exchange. Transactions are based on information, so that the character of information itself influences the conduct of exchange. This volume provides a radically new explanation of the functioning of human societies that will be recognised as entirely consistent with common observation and experience.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Pivot
- ISBN-13: 9783030052300
- ISBN: 3030052303
- Publication Year: 2019