A Study Plan To Inventory Vascular Plants And Vertebrates: North Coast And Cascades Network 2001
Since its founding in 1916, the National Park Service has been charged with the task of preserving a remarkable wealth of forests, rivers, lakes, mountains, deserts, grasslands, and the plants and animals that live there. Within these landscapes are protected ecosystems that provide some of the finest natural laboratories on earth, unique recreational opportunities, and unparalleled opportunities to study and learn about natural processes and the effects of human activities on the resources around us. These landscapes also provide some of our greatest challenges in terms of protection.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781492891949
- ISBN: 1492891940
- Publication Year: 2013