A Thousand Days In Tuscany: A Bittersweet Adventure
A transplanted American chef and food writer continues her story of her life in Italy, describing her and her husband's move to rural Tuscany into a former stable with no phone or central heating and detailing their participation in local life, farming traditions, and culinary discoveries. By the author of A Thousand Days in Venice. Reader's Guide included. Reprint. 55,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Kenwood Galleria
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ballantine Books
- ISBN-13: 9780345481092
- ISBN: 0345481097
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: Reprint