A Time To Celebrate: Let Us Keep The Feast
In the South, weddings, showers. birthdays, a retirement and high holidays, along with many of life's milestones and seasonal splendors all lend themselves to celebrations. Even the luxury of a Sunday evening at home with family-and friends considered to be family-can be a cause for a feast. Through luscious signature recipes, stories and gorgeous photography, Farmer and friends show us what southern hospitality is all about. JAMES FARMER is the author of "Dinner on the Grounds, A Time to Plant, A Time to Cook, Sip & Savor: Drinks for Party, Porch LIving, "and "Wreaths for All Seasons." James Farmer Designs is in Perry, Georgia, specializing in residential landscape design, floral design, and interiors.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gibbs Smith
- ISBN-13: 9781423638667
- ISBN: 1423638662
- Publication Year: 2015