A Wellness Way Of Life
The purpose of A Wellness Way of Life is to help you pursue your wellness potential by providing you with a road map for this exciting journey. The road map includes two essential components: (1) knowledge, and (2) tools for action. The authors have sorted through the array of confusing and sometimes contradictory health information to provide information that is based on solid research. To make lifestyle changes, you need to take knowledge and move into action. A Wellness Way of Life sets the stage for this by providing many useful tools for action so you can apply the information to your everyday life.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Citrus Heights
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Humanities Social
- ISBN-13: 9780073293875
- ISBN: 0073293873
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: 7 PCK