Aausc Hybrid Language Teaching And Learning 2012: Exploring Theoretical, Pedagogical And Curricular Issues
Hybrid language teaching and learning, also referred to as blended learning, has become an increasingly popular model for the delivery of foreign language (FL) courses at the college level in the United States. HYBRID LANGUAGE TEACHING AND LEARNING: EXPLORING THEORETICAL, PEDAGOGICAL AND CURRICULAR ISSUES addresses a number of theoretical and applied topics related to hybrid/blended contexts. The volume is useful for readers unfamiliar with hybrid approaches, as several chapters highlight practical concerns and contain suggestions from authors who have experience implementing and maintaining college-level hybrid FL courses. In addition, the volume serves to disseminate empirical work that focuses on the linguistic outcomes of learners in hybrid FL learning contexts. Finally, the issue of open educational resources/open access is discussed in the context of hybrid FL courses.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Heinle & Heinle Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781285174679
- ISBN: 1285174674
- Publication Year: 2013