Abc Pronunciary, American English Pronunciation Dictionary: Learn To Speak English Clearly With These Helpful, Step By Step Instructions
ABC Pronunciary teaches pronunciation of the English alphabet in a logical, straightforward manner. Vowels, consonants, digraphs, blends and silent letters are presented clearly. There are 51 phonetic sounds detailed, each containing a full description of the mouth, color photos, bright illustrations and word samples. In addition, contrasts and practice sentences are included for reinforcement. Vocalis Ltd.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Vocalis Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781932653168
- ISBN: 1932653163
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: DVD