Absolute Superman For Tomorrow
The complete 12-part saga from SUPERMAN #'s 204-215 written by Brian Azzarello (100 BULLETS) with sensational art by comics' hottest artist Jim Lee (BATMAN: HUSH, ALL STAR BATMAN & ROBIN, THE BOY WONDER, Uncanny X-Men) collected together for the first time in the oversized Absolute format! A cataclysmic event has struck the Earth. Millions of people have vanished without a trace. No one is left unaffected -- not even Superman! But after a year, Superman is left with many questions. For a hero who tries to have all the answers, it's torture. And, just as the action heats up and the stakes are raised, one huge question emerges: Just how far is Superman willing to go "For Tomorrow?"This Absolute edition includes an all-new cover by Lee, a Jim Lee Sketchbook, and other bonus features.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Hurstbourne
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dc Comics
- ISBN-13: 9781401221980
- ISBN: 140122198X
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: SLP