Academic Listening Encounters: American Studies, Listening, Note Taking, And Discussion, Intermediate
Academic Listening Encounters: American Studies offers a sustained content approach to help students develop the listening, note-taking, and discussion skills necessary to succeed in English-speaking academic environments. The Teacher's Manual for this title contains general teaching guidelines for the course, task by task teaching suggestions, answers for all tasks, lecture quizzes and quiz answers, and the listening script for the audio program.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780521684347
- ISBN: 052168434X
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 1 TCH