Achieving Personal Greatness: Discover The 10 Powerful Keys To Unlocking Your Potential
For years, a maxim of the United States Army was "Be all that you can be." While that familiar slogan may sound simple, there is great depth to the meaning behind it. inAchieving Personal Greatness, Tim Lavender offers his definition of "personal greatness" through three basic laws, and then shares the seven guiding principles for achieveing it. His practical guide explores ten powerful keys for releasing you potential, including: Get Your Cart Before the Horse, Reach Inside the Invisible World, Embrace a Lifetime of Learning,, andSeek to Influence Rather than Control. Finally, Lavender shares te five commitments that are necessary for producing results.For those desiring to explore their untapped potiential in all areas of life, Achieveing Personal Greatness is an ideal resource.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Hamburg Pavilion
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780785265566
- ISBN: 0785265562
- Publication Year: 2002