Across The Years
Disowned by her parents for marrying a man they disapproved of, Ashley Reynolds faces even greater hardship when she loses her husband in a tragic accident - and she's left alone with a baby on the way.Working as a Harvey Girl in Winslow, Arizona, provides the element of peace she has sought. But despite her young daughter's desire for a father, Ashley finds her heart still attached to the man she lost so long ago. When circumstances force Ashley to confront the past, she finds herself torn between her desire for love and the pain she harbors in her heart.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: CD/Spoken Word
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Label: Brilliance Audio Lib Edn
- UPC: 9781423303909